CECU Annual Events and Webinars
CECU hosts a variety of professional development offerings spanning from live and online events throughout the year for all members of the career education sector. See the full list of the CECU events offered below:
- Annual Convention - As the flagship event for the association, the Annual Convention brings together over 1,000 sector leaders and industry experts in one space. Held in early June, the Annual Convention is the largest gathering of post secondary career education professionals nationwide.
- Hill Day - Held in early spring, Hill Day is the policy meeting for the CECU membership. In conjunction with the event, congressional meetings are set for attendees to visit on Capitol Hill with policy makers from their congressional districts.
- Leadership Institute - The Institute is the longest standing industry event held to develop emerging campus leaders in the sector. For more than 30 years, the institute has been educating and graduating industry experts and sector executives.
- CEO Summit - Held annually, the CEO Summit is the meeting space for education executives to discuss sector leadership, share ideas and network.
- Webinars - CECU hosts two online webinars per month to the membership. Webinars are available in real time or archived for future reference.